- No Comments
Don’t Put Your Compliance & Regulatory Training at Risk
For most organizations, certifying management and employees on internal policies and practices, industry standards and governmental regulations is a strategic imperative. Ending up offside may lead to costly, timeconsuming litigation, negative publicity and decrease in shareholder value. Keep your organization one step ahead and consistently compliant.
The next-generation Learning Management System (LMS) from the award-winning ICS Learning Group, Inquisiq drives organizational performance via a simply beautiful learning experience for learners, their managers and learning administrators – from the classroom to the desktop to the smartphone.
One of the biggest challenges in compliance and regulatory training is finding the time for your employees to complete it. While mission-critical from an organizational standpoint, such programs are often met with frustration or indifference by the already over-worked employees who must complete them. Inquisiq was designed with this challenge in mind from the jump. The system provides all roles – learner, manager and administrator – with an app-free, mobile-responsive user experience that naturally extends the reach of your compliance and regulatory training.
Ensuring your organization remains compliant is no easy feat. Doing so at scale is daunting, at best. Your managers need help to ensure that your compliance and regulatory training is rolled out smoothly, completed and tracked for reporting or audit purposes. Automation rules for learner cohort creation; course and course path assignment; deadline reminders; progress notifications and scheduled reporting let Inquisiq handle (and scale) the mundane activities, letting your learners, managers and administrators focus on what matters most.
There is already enough friction in getting your managers and employees to participate in compliance and regulatory training. The subject matter can often be dry and offer no immediate return in the day-to-day activities of your team members. The last thing you need is a poorly designed user experience and lackluster software interfaces making it even more challenging. Inquisiq uses a contemporary interface design to ensure that your audience has a learning experience on par with their favorite apps – professional or personal.
Deploying, Managing & Tracking Global Corporate Compliance Training
Global services provider delivering expert solutions for the world’s toughest water, mineral and energy challenges via cross-functional, geographically dispersed subject matter experts. In addition to driving better outcomes, the Company’s methodologies ensure streamlined communication, expedited timelines and a constant focus on safety and sustainability. The company employs over 5,000 full- and part-time staff worldwide.
The Challenge | The Solution
The rapid growth of Company’s business and dramatic increase in number of personnel required them to move to a formal and structured employee training program to ensure consistency of practice and mitigate project risk. Historically, the Company had tracked and deployed all compliance training manually using spreadsheets, email, classrooms and instructors.
Such a manual, brick and mortar approach to compliance training was not only inefficient in terms of resource cost, but proved too slow in time-to-compliance and lacked verification. Business success exacerbated these issues, especially as the Company expanded globally.
The Company turned to an e-learning delivery model to solve their compliance needs and needed to rapidly deploy an LMS to manage the program.
- Custom-branded training portal maintained the Company’s corporate brand identity (logo, graphics, fonts and colors) and provided their employees with a consistent user experience
- Compliance training was made universally available 24/7, across all Company divisions and locations worldwide – all centrally accessed, managed and tracked via a single platform
- Online delivery of compliance training programs, including performance reporting to training managers and business leaders, drove a dramatic reduction in program resource time and associated costs
- Single point of access via the LMS for all Company-custom and off-the-shelf courses available in the curriculum as well as supporting materials and online assessments increased training utilization, completion and the successful compliance with Company standards
Key Inquisiq Features
- Mobile-responsive user experience, accessible via any Internet-connected device without dedicated app download and updating
- Online registration and enrollment automation – including due dates, recurring compliance assessments and expiration notification
- Wizard-based upload utility for SCORM-compliant training and assessment content from third-party courses
- End-to-end management of e-learning courses, web meetings and classroom-based events
- Customized, printable online certificate delivery upon compliance training completion
- Tracking, reporting and automated report distribution across the enterprise – for training managers, business managers and leadership
- Contemporary, intuitive user interfaces for rapid adoption and decreased time-to-utilization